Hub & Spoke to Break Ground
FISHERS - Hub & Spoke, a $16 million, 94,000 square-foot mixed-use development project that aims to foster entrepreneurship and early workforce development in the community, will break ground Tuesday in downtown Fishers. The site is adjacent to the upcoming Nickel Plate Trail.
Hub & Spoke's plan include a design center, coworking space, a makerspace/community workshop, innovation lab, and art studio that will provide S.T.E.A.M. based, hands-on experiential learning.
Speakers at the event include:
- David Decker, Hub & Spoke Co-Founder and Owner of ACo
- Mayor Scott Fadness, City of Fishers
- Dr. Allen Bourff, Superintendent of HSE Schools
- Travis Tucker, Hub & Spoke Co-Founder and President of OnPoint Real Estate Solutions
- Tim Russell, President of Meyer Najem
The event will begin at 3 p.m. at the future home of Hub & Spoke: 8100 E 106th Street in Fishers.