Women & Hi Tech has announced the Board of Directors for the term that commenced on July 1, including three members: Crystal Morton, Linda Calvin and Ben Phillips (pictured). Linda Hicks (pictured) was elected president-elect.
Elected Officers of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- President: Rebecca Bormann, Managing Director of Sales and Services, Bell Techlogix Inc.
- President-Elect: Linda Hicks, Vice President of Midwest Operations for ECC Horizon
- Treasurer: Ben Phillips, Director, Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Secretary: Kelly Ragle, Manager, Project Management Office, Lev
Elected Directors of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- Collegiate Outreach Director: Merri Beth Lavagnino, Executive Director, Compliance & Privacy, Indiana University Health Plan
- Communications Director: Lori Boyer, Software Engineer, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Community Outreach Director: Allison Lipps, Research Operations Coordinator, Indiana Hemophilia & Thrombosis Center Inc.
- Corporate Engagement Director: Joy Neely, Central Area, Regional Business Manager, Roche Diagnostic Information Solutions
- Executive Women’s Forum Director: Linda Calvin, Vice President, School of IT at Ivy Tech Community College
- K-12 Outreach Director: Crystal Morton, Associate Professor of Mathematics Education, Indiana University School of Education – Indianapolis
- Leading Light Awards Director: Lauryn Andrews, Consultant, netlogx
- Membership Administrator: Carol Ganz, Director of Client Experiences, Six Feet Up Inc.
- Networking Events Director: Maria Alvim-Gaston Ph.D., Advisor – MIH Talent Development Academy Medicines Innovation Hub, Eli Lilly and Co.
- Past President: Angela B. Freeman, Intellectual Property/Patent Attorney, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Volunteer Director: Karen Harris, Vice President & Information Officer Manufacturing and Quality, Eli Lilly and Co.
Elected Active Emeritus of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- Darcy Lee, Director of Sales, AIS
- Susan Vaughn, CEO, The Project Authority
- Tiffany White, Head of Engineering Operations, Defense Sector, Rolls-Royce
Elected Emeritus of the Women & Hi Tech Board of Directors:
- Jo Basey, Retired, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Angie Engel, Sales Executive, Perficient
- Gail Farnsley, VP, Executive Partner, Gartner
- Deb Hallberg, CEO, Pass the Torch for Women Foundation
- Tonya Hanshew, Proposal Management Team Lead – OLS, Veeva Systems
- Rajinder Heir, Consultant, Electronic Strategies Inc.
- Ali Hromis, Release Manager, Salesforce
- Bobbie LaFollette, Senior Business Analyst, Baker Hill
- Melissa Lavella, Senior Quality Supervisor, Roche Diagnostics
- Patsy Lentz, Retired Business Development Professional
- Wendy Maple, Outreach Consultant, netlogx
- Jane Richardson, Executive Director, IT Strategy and Corporate Strategic Alignment, Cummins Inc.
- Audrey Taylor, Founder, and CEO, netlogx
- Tiffany Trusty, President, Trusty Applications and Manager, Mobile Medial Apps, Eli Lilly and Co.