Walmart (NYSE: WMT) will Wednesday kick off a two-day hiring event in more than 100 cities, including several in Indiana. The retail giant is looking to fill a variety of positions in its supply chain network, including lift drivers, power equipment operators and order fillers.
The company is also hiring for positions such as shipping loaders, diesel technicians, and drivers. Average full-time hourly wages, Walmart says, are $20.37 per hour and qualify for benefits.
In Indiana, the hiring event will take place Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the following locations:
- Auburn 1729 State Road 8, 46706
- Gas City 100 Fisher Pkwy, 46933
- Gas City 114 Fischer Parkway, 46933
- Greencastle 333 S. Warren Drive, 46135
- Greencastle 1300 Southern Highway, 46135
- Greenfield 6719 W 350 North, 46140
- Plainfield 9360 Allpoints Pkwy, Plainfield 46168
- Plainfield 9590 AllPoints Pkwy, 46168
- Seymour 2100 E Tipton Street, 47274
“Whether customers are shopping in stores or online, they are relying on Walmart Supply Chain now more than ever for the necessary items they need every day.” Karisa Sprague, senior vice president of people and supply chain at Walmart, said in a news release “Walmart’s more than two million associates are residents, neighbors, friends and family members in thousands of communities across the globe and we work to strengthen local communities through job creation, as well as our retail business and community giving.”
You can learn more about the hiring event by clicking here.