Evansville-based Vectren Corp. is making several changes to its upper-management structure. The utility says the moves are part of ongoing succession plans and continued development of its leadership team. The realignment involves senior vice president and vice president positions.
Chief Executive Officer Carl Chapman says the changes include "vice presidential rotation opportunities that broaden these individuals’ business acumen and operations experience. Likewise, the promotions in our utility operations group ensure we remain focused on improving our customers’ experiences at every touch point."
The moves will take effect June 1 and include:
• Vice President of Customer Experience Dan Bugher (pictured) will be promoted to senior vice president of customer experience, reporting to Chief Operating Officer Rick Schach.
• Vice President of Safety and System Integrity Jim Francis will be vice president of human resources, also reporting to Schach.
• Current Vice President of Human Resources Ellis Redd (pictured) will be vice president of safety and system integrity, reporting to Senior Vice President of Utility Operations Jon Luttrell.
• Vice President, Controller and Assistant Treasurer Misty Seaton will take over as vice president of corporate audit from Patrick Edwards, who previously became vice president and treasurer. Seaton will report to the board’s audit and risk management committee chair "with a dotted line" to Chief Legal and External Affairs Officer Ron Christian. Edwards will report to Chief Financial Officer Susan Hardwick.
• Director of Corporate Services David Bowler has been promoted to vice president, controller and assistant treasurer, also reporting to Hardwick.
• Vice President of Customer Energy Solutions Robbie Sears will become vice president of energy solutions and planning, reporting to Schach.
Recently, Vectren also announced the retirement of board member and former Purdue University President Martin Jischke.