The Indianapolis Urban League has named Maria Wiley (pictured) chair of its board of directors and Deon Levingston (pictured) vice chair. Also, Philip Johnson will serve as treasurer, Fred Payne as secretary and Willie Roper as Immediate Past Chair.
Wiley serves as senior director of audit and compliance procurement at the Indianapolis Airport Authority. Levingston serves as regional vice president for Radio-One.
Johnson serves as senior vice president of finance and treasurer at Eli Lilly and Co. Payne is the commissioner of Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
In addition, the Indianapolis Urban League Board of Directors elected eleven new directors:
• Tatiana Holifield-Arthur, vice president and head of digital strategy, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
• Toni Hickey, deputy general counsel & chief IP counsel, Cummins, Inc.
• Michael Huber, president & CEO, Indy Chamber
• Kai Johnson, manager, community partnerships, Salesforce
• Jennifer Lawatsch, group HR manager, Enterprise Holdings
• Robert L. Manuel, president, University of Indianapolis
• DuJuan McCoy, owner, president & CEO, Circle City Broadcasting
• Dennis Mullins, Sr. VP supply chain operations, Indiana University Health
• Kevin O’Toole, president & CEO, Managed Health Service (MHS)
• Adrienne Sims, PsyD, VP, Talent Management, One America
• Weylin Stewart, senior manager of sales & marketing, UPS Ohio Valley