The Randall L. Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence at Indiana University announces the 2019 class of Tobias Fellows, an exclusive cohort gathered to enhance the leadership skills of high-talent, experienced leaders.
During the year-long program, Fellows receive one-on-one coaching and meet throughout the year for 10 sessions of innovative, experiential programming that is designed to develop unique insights into the complex issues facing executive-level leaders. The program provides intensive study in both the elements and contexts of leadership. The ability to interact with other executives from public, private, nonprofit and academic sectors with experience in civic and organizational leadership is the unique niche of the Tobias Fellows Program.
The Tobias Leadership Center focuses on developing the theory and practice of leaders prepared to examine and confront the challenges of innovation, impact and inclusion on their organizations and communities. This knowledge – designed to help individuals become better leaders within their organizations — is disseminated through a variety of programs including the Tobias Fellows, the Hazelett Women in Leadership Forum and the Tobias Leadership Center’s new Executive-in-Residence Program.
The 2019 Tobias Fellows class includes:
• Chad Anderson: Blackbaud Inc., Senior Vice President & Corporate Controller
• Victoria Bratcher: Indiana University Health, Director of Population Health
• Mark Campbell: IMMI, Senior Vice-President of Operations
• Tina Cloer: Children’s Bureau, Inc., President and CEO
• Kiamesha Colom: Taft, Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Partner
• Sean Cook: Sitecore, Director of Alliances
• Lesley Crane: State of Indiana Department of Administration, Commissioner
• Melanie Holt Fauth: St. Vincent Indiana System, Executive for Post-Acute, Care Transitions & Senior Strategy
• Tedd Grain: Indianapolis Local Initiatives Support Corporation, Executive Director
• Chris Harle: Indiana University Fairbanks School of Public Health, Associate Professor
• Adam Krupp: State of Indiana Department of Revenue, Commissioner
• Bruce Laughlin: Northwestern Mutual, Managing Director
• Clark Lienemann: Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center, President
• Dan MacNeil: Duke Realty, Senior Vice President, Construction
• Pamela Ross: Central Indiana Community Foundation, Vice-President of Opportunity, Equity & Inclusion
• Jeff Small: Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust, Vice President of Programs
• Aaron Story: Elevate Indianapolis, President
• Lauren Toppen: Citizens Energy Group, Counsel II
• Michael White: City of Indianapolis, Deputy Chief of Administration
• Michael Williams: Cook Medical, Inc., Director, Global Vascular Programs