The Mill, a nonprofit coworking center in Bloomington, has named its 2020 Fast 15 MVP award winners. Instead of hosting its usual business awards program, The Mill says it added a new category for MVP individuals this year and solicited nominations from the community.
The Mill says the winners were nominated for their ingenuity, drive, and leadership.
“In a typical year, the Fast 15 Awards highlight businesses with exceptional revenue growth,” Executive Director Pat East said. “But 2020 was anything but typical, so we decided to do things a little differently.”
The award winners include:
- Jennifer Borland, director of research programs at Rockman et al
- Kyle Caird, global visual brand manager at Cook Medical
- Megan Cox, CEO of Genie Supply
- Stephen Crane, editor of the Herald-Times
- Kurtis Cummings, founder and president of Switchyard Brewing Co.
- Cory Hawkins, program specialist, Banneker Center, City of Bloomington
- Anne McCombe, business relationship manager at MetroStar Systems
- Jennie Moser, opera singer and founder of Stagetime
- Molly Nagy, director of people operations of Brainlabs
- Dana Palazzo, engineer at Chexology
- Ben Swanson, co-founder of Secretly Group
- Becky Throckmorton, HR manager and EEO officer at Weddle Bros. Construction
- Geng Wang, CEO and co-founder of Civic Champs
- Jason Whitney, associate vice president of IU Ventures and executive director of the IU Angel Network
- Markay Winston, assistant superintendent of curriculum, instruction and assessment at MCCSC
You can read stories from the winners by clicking here.