The Julian Center has elected Anne Hathaway (pictured) board chair and named other officers and members. Hathaway specializes in public and governmental affairs consulting through her company, Hathaway Strategies. She has been an active volunteer at The Julian Center since 2013, serving as development committee chair and as vice chair of the board. Hathaway is also the executive director of the Richard G. Lugar Excellence in Public Service Series.
The full slate of officers for the coming year includes:
- Chair: Anne Hathaway, president, Hathaway Strategies
- Vice Chair: Phil Terry, CEO, Monarch Beverages
- Secretary: Sara Manske-Powell, partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Treasurer: Kathleen St. Louis, vice president and general auditor, Eli Lilly and Co.
- Volunteer Board of Directors: Erin Eberly, partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller LLP and DeShong Perry-Smitherman, corporate communications manager United States, The AES Corp. and co-executive director, A Girl’s Gift Inc.
Pat McNall, HR leader, Kroger central division and community leader Heather Smulyan each renewed a three-year term. The board also thanked Kevin Sullivan, a partner at Katz, Sapper & Miller, who completed his second term, for his six years of service.