The schedule and speakers for an annual event in Bloomington focusing on technology and entrepreneurship have been announced. The Combine will feature networking opportunities and workshops, as well as presentations from leaders including Bloomington-based Cook Group Inc. President Pete Yonkman and Indianapolis-based Lessonly Chief Executive Officer Max Yoder.
Additional experts slated to speak at the April 7-8 event include:
- Atipica CEO and Project Include Founding Member Laura Gómez
- Assist CEO Shane Mac
- Human computer interaction and Agile researcher Jo White
- Feedly Content Marketing Lead Emily Veach
- Stack Overflow Creative Director Kurtis Beavers
- Blake Grotewold and Joe Kratzat of Foxio
Co-Organizer Mike Trotzke says "this year’s conference represents diverse topics and a variety of workshops for high growth companies and startups alike. The workshops and speakers during The Combine will inspire developers, entrepreneurs, COOs, community managers, and everyone in between."
You can connect to additional details about the annual event by clicking here.