The City of Westfield, through its Westfield Works initiative, is Tuesday hosting a Hospitality Job Fair. The event will feature booths from more than 20 area businesses with approximately 150 jobs to fill.
The organizations represented include restaurants and hotels, with full and part time employment opportunities available. Attendees will be able to talk directly with the employers and apply onsite.
Participating employers include, among others:
- Bubs Burgers
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Cambria Hotel
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Embassy Suites – Noblesville
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard
- Hampton Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn
- MCL Restaurant & Bakery
- Noble Romans Craft Pizza & Pub
- Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
- Springhill Suites
- Staybridge Suites IND-Carmel
- The Residence Inn/SpringHill Suites
- The Woodhouse Day Spa-Indy
- Titus Bakery
- WorkOne Central
The event will run from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Grand Park Events Center.