The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce has named leadership for its board of directors in 2016. Dan Doan, central region CEO of Old National Bank, will serve as board chair.
Marla Flowers of Hulman & Co. will serve as first vice chair.
The chamber made the following leadership appointments as well:
- Keith Carter, Kemper CPA Group – Treasurer
- Bob Baesler, Baesler’s Market – Advocacy Committee Chair
- Pat Board, Union Health System – Better Health Wabash Valley Co-Chair
- Lea Anne Crooks, Ivy Tech Community College – Workforce Development Chair
- Mary Ann Conroy, Terre Haute Regional Hospital – Better Health Wabash Valley Co-Chair
- Judi Evelo, Century 21 Advantage – Nominating Committee Chair
- Curt Wilkinson, Wilkinson, Goeller, Modesitt, Wilkinson & Drummy – Immediate Past Chair
The chamber also announced the promotion of Jessica Cox to director of member engagement and events. Cox had previously served as administrative assistant and events coordinator since beginning with the chamber in 2013.
Cos will be responsible for coordinating and managing all chamber events, member accounts and membership retention.