TechPoint Announces Executive Committee
Indianapolis-based TechPoint has announced new executive committee members on its board of directors. The state’s technology initiative says leaders from Infosys and Jobvite have joined the committee, and it has made changes to the overall board of directors to reflect 2020 membership.
TechPoint’s 2020 executive committee includes:
- Sherry Aaholm, chair of TechPoint board and vice president and chief information officer, Cummins;
- Scott Dorsey, managing partner, High Alpha and former co-founder/CEO of ExactTarget;
- Richard Cardwell, vice president and head of Midwest Region, Infosys;
- Mary Kay Huse, COO, Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Aman Brar, CEO, Jobvite;
- David Johnson, president and CEO, Central Indiana Corporate Partnership (CICP); and
- Mike Langellier, president and CEO, TechPoint.
“This executive committee represents respected leaders of Fortune 500’s to startups across the spectrum of tech product, tech service, and tech enabled companies,” said Mike Langellier, president and chief executive officer of TechPoint. “Most importantly, they’re passionate about our community and the vision of making this one of the country’s next great tech ecosystems. I’m grateful to have them working so closely on the important work we do, particularly in these challenging times.”
TechPoint says its membership consists of Indiana’s largest tech employers, high-potential scale-ups, universities, and innovative technology and talent developers, and its board is composed of executives from each of those organizations.