TechPoint has announced the Tech 25 Class of 2018. Now in its fourth year, the Tech 25 Awards honor a prestigious group of 25 individuals who help grow tech and tech-enabled companies.
A panel of independent judges, including past winners, selected this year’s class from three main role categories: tech product/R&D, tech sales & marketing, and tech professional services. Winners were chosen from a very competitive class of nominees based on criteria including professional contributions, energy and attitude, and community commitment.
In addition to being star performers at their companies, winners are committed team players who build others up through mentoring, volunteering and positive example and are committed to contributing to the broader community.
Different than many awards, individuals cannot apply or nominate themselves. Tech 25 candidates must be nominated by the executives at their companies, and a company can only put forth one nominee, making for a remarkable and competitive class of candidates.
A total of 62 Indiana technology and tech-enabled companies nominated a team member this year. The Tech 25 Class of 2018 will be showcased and celebrated during a special luncheon at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Thursday, August 16, 2018. This unique event will be held in conjunction with the second annual Indy Women in Tech LPGA Championship.
The Tech 25 Class of 2018 is as follows:
Tech Product/R&D (11)
• Lori Boyer, Software Application Developer, Barnes & Thornburg
• Brian Brinegar, Director of Engineering, Salesforce
• Shawn Hall, Director, Next Generation Data Center Engineering, Kinney Group
• Kevin Marshall, UX Architect, PERQ
• Thomas Marshall, Game Development Project Manager, BitLoft
• Alex Meadows, Raytheon IIS Innovation Center Lead, Principal Systems Engineer, Raytheon Intelligence, Information & Services
• Jon Nolen, Developer, DeveloperTown
• Jason Ortiz, Sr. Integration Engineer, Pondurance
• Melanie Sandlin, Executive Director – Components and Corporate Functions IT, Cummins
• Joan Schrenkel, Director of Data Management, MOBI
• Le’gretta Smith, Technical Director, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
Tech Sales & Marketing (8)
• Aaron Berkey, Senior Director of Sales, Torchlite
• Corey Bischoff, Vice President, Global Sales Operations, Genesys
• Nicole MacLean, Partner and Experience Strategies Manager, Emplify
• Clare Maher, IoT Market Development Manager, ClearObject
• Thom McCorkle, Customer Success Director, Zylo
• Egan Montgomery, Director of Marketing, DemandJump
• Lee Morgan, Sr. Customer Solutions Engineer, Mimir
• Kelly Wilson, Director of Marketing & PR, SEP
Tech Professional Services (6)
• Justin Bates, Director of Finance & Accounting, SmarterHQ
• Ryan Culver, Director of Logistics, Fulfillment and Partner Success, SupplyKick
• Doug Ding, Practice Director, Kronos Incorporated
• Kristin Hess, Sr. Product Marketing Partner, Innovatemap
• Stephanie Sponsel, Operations Director, netlogx
• Adam Young, Director of Customer Success, Bolstra
Full biographies and photos of the Tech 25 Class of 2018 are available on TechPoint.org.