TechPoint is honoring people within Indiana’s tech sector with its Tech 25 Class of 2016. The state’s technology initiative says list features movers who work to grow tech companies in the state, but don’t get as much public recognition as top executives.
TechPoint says nearly 60 tech companies in Indiana took part in the nomination process, with each company nominating one person. The winners were chosen from three main categories, including product and software development, sales and marketing, and "other."
"In addition to being star performers at their companies, winners are committed team players who build others up through mentoring, volunteering and positive example and are committed to contributing to the broader tech community," TechPoint said in a news release.
This year’s winners include:
- Grant Dawson, VP, Information Technology at T2 Systems
- Brian Deyo, Head of Employee Engagement Research at Bluebridge
- Andy Falkenstein, Director of Product Management at Geofeedia
- Ryan Feiock, Manager, Tech Solutions at PAN
- Tyler Foxworthy, Chief Scientist at DemandJump
- Adam Gillaspie, Director of Development at PactSafe
- Corey Kime, Director of Client Experience at Lesson.ly
- Dan Rigsby, Principal Software Architect at Angie’s List
- Ian Runyon, Director of Solutions at MOBI
- Noelle Webster-Milam, Lead Experience Architect at SEP, Inc.
Marketing & Sales
- Nick Badgett, Senior Director, Global Marketing at Return Path
- Jill Casey, Marketing Manager at Renaissance Electronic Services
- Dave Duke, VP Customer Success at Sigstr
- Kristen Hamerstadt, Director of Marketing at SmarterHQ
- Michael Moskalick, Sales Manager at Cimcor, Inc
- Alex Smith, Director of Business Development at SteadyServ Technologies
- Jessica Stephenson, VP of Marketing & Talent at ExactHire
- Ashley Walsh, Director of Marketing at Formstack
- Christian Beck, Principal Design Partner at Innovatemap
- Samantha Haddad-Foster, Director of Talent at TinderBox
- John Henry, Manager, Customer Development at Vennli
- Adam Hoeksema, Director, Loan Programs at Flagship Enterprise Center
- Josh Knox, Service Delivery Manager at Diverse Tech Services
- Amy Oviedo, VP People Operations at Kinney Group
- Steve Pruden, VP of Strategy & Partnerships at Appirio
The Tech 25 class of 2016 will be honored at an event in downtown Indianapolis on August 5, ahead of TechPoint’s annual League of Xtraordinary Programmers, which is held as part of Gen Con.
You can learn more about the Tech 25 winners by clicking here.