An online survey that aims to measure business perceptions, attitudes, knowledge and current practices related to substance abuse and prevention in workplaces throughout the state has launched. The Indiana Workplace Substance Use & Recovery Survey is anonymous, and it is an initiative of the Indiana Chamber, Wellness Council of Indiana and the state.
The survey is an outgrowth of the Indiana Workforce Recovery initiative, an effort launched by the chamber and Indiana Wellness Council in February. It involves strategic partnership with the Governor Eric Holcomb administration to fight the opioid epidemic.
The chamber says the survey will seek information including:
- the perceived prevalence and impact of substance abuse on the workforce
- the extent that components of a drug-free workplace program are being administered
- frequency of job seekers and employees testing positive for drugs
- attitudes and practices around second chances for those who test positive
- knowledge of available resources
- attitudes about substance abuse prevention and treatment
You can connect to the survey by clicking here.