The Indiana State Fair has announced its first wave of free concerts for this year’s fair. The lineup consists of some legendary acts from the 1960s through the 80s, including country, rock and contemporary Christian rock.
All shows at the Hoosier Lottery Free Stage are free with paid fair admission and seating is first-come, first-served.
The first wave announcement for 2022 Hoosier Lottery Free Stage at the Indiana State Fair schedule includes:
- Kansas – Friday, July 29 (opening day)
- Chaka Khan – Wednesday, August 3
- Zach Williams – Sunday, August 14
- Happy Together Tour featuring The Turtles, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association, The Classics IV, The Vogues, The Cowsills – Wednesday, August 17
- Carly Pearce – Friday, August 19
A limited number of premium section access tickets will also be made available at a later time.
The fair runs from July 29 through August 21, with the fair closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.