More than two dozen Hoosier small businesses have received entrepreneurship awards from the Indiana Office of Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Each business has worked with regional office of the Indiana Small Business Development Center or the Procurement Technical Assistance Center.
Lieutenant Governor Eric Holcomb, whose office oversees the OSBE and the two centers, presented the honors Friday to cap off Entrepreneurship Week in Indiana.
The ISBDC Entrepreneurship Award Winners are:
- Central ISBDC: Indiana Craft Jerky and Cornerstone Bread Co.
- East Central ISBDC: A&P Quality Home Care Agency and LEAP Managed IT
- Hoosier Heartland ISBDC: Climb Lafayette and Country Raisin’s Inc.
- North Central ISBDC: Inspire College of Cosmetology and Indiana Integrated Circuits LLC
- North East ISBDC: Wine Down Tastings & Tapas and Mid-American Salt
- North West ISBDC: L&R Transportation & Logistics LLC and Wingtip Aviation
- West Central ISBDC: The Butler’s Pantry Catering & Food Co. and Brooke’s Candy Co.
- South East ISBDC: Bad Apple Mac restaurant and Security Pros LLC
- South Central ISBDC: Totally Whipped Cupcakery and Hopscotch Coffee
- South West ISBDC: Optimum Wellness Pharmacy and Carts Gone Wild
The PTAC Entrepreneurship Awards are:
- North East PTAC: Logistikos Engineering LLC
- North West PTAC: A&A Sheet Metal Products, Inc.
- South West PTAC: Gravicom, LLC
- South Central PTAC: MSP Aviation
- Central Indiana PTAC: The Society for Diversity
- SBIR PTAC: SkySight Technologies LLC
The state says Indiana is home to 144,000 small businesses, which employ one in four Hoosiers.