The Indiana Conference for Women has unveiled the finalists and feedback panelists for Springboard’s Dolphin Tank pitch session. The event, which will be held November 12 at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis, gives female entrepreneurs the opportunity to learn, while exposing their businesses to investors.
“The Dolphin Tank program has raised over $6 billion in capital for women entrepreneurs, with 10 of their portfolio companies going into IPO. Their portfolio has included ZipCar, iRobot, the Minute Clinics, and Drugstore.com. We’re proud to offer the opportunity for Indiana‘s women entrepreneurs to participate in a program with such a strong track record of success,” said Billie Dragoo, CEO of RepuCare and co-founder of the Indiana Conference for Women.
The six finalists include:
- Kristin Eilenberg of Lodestone Insights
- Diana Hancock of SPEAK Modalities
- Kristi Mitchell, Chief Organizing Officer at Kids’ Clutter Tamers
- Saidah Pearsall of Simply Saidahs
- Heidi Schmidt of College Students Care
- Danielle Wolter Nolan, founder of DNK Presents
The feedback panelists include:
- Dima Elissa, CEO and Founder of VisMed 3D
- Dani Hughes, CEO of Divine Capital Markets
- Aimee Kandrac, Founder of What Friends Do
- Danielle McDowell, Executive Director of the Speak Easy
- Kelly Pfledderer, CEO of Apparatus and TechPoint Chairman
- John Qualls, President of Eleven Fifty Academy
“Supporting women in entrepreneurship in the long-term is not possible without the leadership and support of men. The end goal of our efforts is collaboration, mutual support and optimistic action. The Indiana Conference for Women is fortunate to have enjoyed the support of accomplished men such as Scott Dorsey, Managing Partner at High Alpha, IUAA Executive Director JT Forbes, Mickey Maurer, Chairman of IBJ, Gerry Dick, President and Managing Editor of Inside INdiana Business. We are emboldened by their support, and are proud of expanding partnerships including John Qualls and Kelly Pfledderer,” Indiana Conference for Women co-founder Deborah Collins Stephens said.