Sports Circle Indy has announced its 2017 board of directors. Amie Peele Carter (pictured), a partner at Faegre Baker Daniels LLP, will serve as president. Norm Wain (pictured), general counsel and vice president of business affairs at USA Track & Field, will serve as vice president. Other officers include Jen Phelps, general counsel at USA Football, as recording secretary, and Ronda Hite, vice president of strategy and planning at CHARGE, as treasurer.
Joining them on the Sports Circle Indy board are:
– Ryan Boyle, vice president of specialty brands and international licensing, Learfield Licensing
– Melinda Doehrman, marketing coordinator, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
– F. Brooke Dunn, legal clerk, Faegre Baker Daniels
– Dawn Howard, regional industry development leader, BKD, LLP
– Joel Tragesser, partner, Quarles & Brady