Indianapolis-based DoubleMap Inc. and Utah-based Ride Systems LLC have announced a merger. The two vehicle location software companies say they will continue operating semi-independently under the newly-formed Journey Holding Corp.
"The combining of our two companies presents an amazing opportunity to gain majority market share as well as afford us the unparalleled capability of reaching transit riders everywhere," Justin Rees, Chief Executive Officer of Ride Systems said in a news release. "We are fortunate to have talented teams within both companies, and we look forward to working together toward future success."
Journey Holding Corp. has announced the following members to its executive team:
• Justin Rees (CEO of Ride Systems & Journey Holding Corp.)
• Aimee Ferrin (COO of Ride Systems & Journey Holding Corp.)
• Ilya Rekhter (CEO of DoubleMap & Co-President of Journey Holding Corp.)
• Peter SerVaas (President of DoubleMap & Co-President of Journey Holding Corp.)
• Megan Dixon (Chief of Staff for DoubleMap & Journey Holding Corp.)
• Eric Jiang (CTO of DoubleMap & Journey Holding Corp.)
For more information, please click here.