U.S. News & World Report has ranked the best hotels in Indiana. The publication says the ranking is based on an analysis of industry awards, hotel star ratings and user ratings.
According to U.S. News, the hotels that made the list are among those that scored in the top 10% of the publication’s “Best Hotels in the USA” list and earned a Gold badge.
The top 10 best hotels in the Hoosier State include:
- Ironworks Hotel Indy, Indianapolis
- West Baden Springs Hotel, West Baden Springs
- The Alexander, A Dolce Hotel, Indianapolis
- JW Marriott Indianapolis
- Conrad Indianapolis
- Morris Inn, South Bend
- French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick
- Le Meridien Indianapolis
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
- Ameristar Casino Hotel East Chicago
U.S. News & World Report releases annual rankings of the Best Hotels in the USA, the Best Resorts in the USA, and the Best Hotels in the Caribbean, among others.
You can view the full list by clicking here.