Organizers of the 2016 INVESTIndiana Equity Conference have announced finalists for this year’s Indiana Public Company of the Year award. The top performing company, chosen by an independent committee, will be unveiled at the conference September 15 in Indianapolis.
The committee is comprised of the CFA Society Indianapolis and Financial Executives International – Indianapolis. Companies were judged based on several criteria, including returns on assets and equity, revenue growth, market performance and total return.
"These top ten performers are driven by leadership focused on doing what they do best as a company while pursuing appropriate growth opportunities," said Terry McWilliams, chairman of INVESTIndiana. "This excellence is visible whether these companies are manufacturers, service providers or are involved in other industry sectors providing solutions to clients and customers."
This year’s finalists include:
- Angie’s List, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) – Indianapolis
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) – Evansville
- Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW) – Elkhart
- First Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ: INBK) – Fishers
- KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) – Carmel
- Kimball International, Inc. (NASDAQ: KBAL) – Jasper
- Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) – Elkhart
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) – Indianapolis
- Thor Industries Inc. (NYSE: THO) – Elkhart
- Wabash National Corp. (NYSE: WNC) – Lafayette
Earlier this month, INVESTIndiana announced David Johnson, chief executive officer of BioCrossroads and the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership, will be the keynote speaker at the conference. You can learn more about the conference by clicking here.