Indianapolis-based Powderkeg has unveiled the winners of its second annual Tech Culture Awards. The tech networking platform expanded this year’s awards to include tech companies from throughout the country instead of those just based in Indiana.
The awards were unveiled during Powderkeg’s inaugural Unvalley Virtual Conference. The 18 winners were selected out of more than 100 finalists.
In Indiana, KAR Global (NYSE: KAR), Boardable, Parker Technologies and Formstack all took home top honors, with Formstack winning in two categories.
The Best Overall Culture award was broken down into regions:
- Southeast: FreightWaves (Chattanooga, TN)
- Midwest: Narwal (Cincinnati, OH)
- Northeast: X-Mode Social (Reston, VA)
- Central: Cariloop (Dallas, TX)
- NW: Blink UX (Seattle, WA)
- SW: Trust Relations (Williams, AZ)
“Everything that tech leaders have ever known about company culture has been put to the test throughout the start of 2020. Some of the best tech companies are redefining what it means to be a top workplace by showing that they’re investing in their No. 1 asset; their people,” Matt Hunckler, chief executive officer of Powderkeg, said in a news release. “The awards showcase many of the talented people working in tech throughout the country, and make it easier for individuals to find the best jobs while also providing these companies the recognition they deserve.”
The winners of the other categories include:
- Top-Rated for Work-Life Balance: LifeLoop (Omaha, NE)
- Top-Rated Leadership Team: Branch Insurance (Columbus, OH)
- Top-Rated Career Path: Cariloop (Dallas, TX)
- Top-Rated Remote Work: Rize (Arlington, VA)
- Top-Rated for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Kyra Solutions, Inc (Lakeland, FL)
- Top-Rated Overall Culture: Blink UX (Seattle, WA)
- Top-Rated Sales & Marketing Team: Boardable (Indianapolis, IN)
- Top-Rated Customer Experience (CX) Team: Parker Technologies (Indianapolis, IN)
- Top-Rated Product Team: Formstack (Colorado and Indiana)
- Top-Rated Engineering Team: Upside Business Travel (Washington, D.C)
- Best Startup Culture: LifeLoop (Omaha, NE)
- Best Scaleup Culture: Formstack (Colorado and Indiana)
- Best Enterprise Culture: KAR Global (Indiana)
You can learn more about the Tech Culture Awards by clicking here.