Governor Mike Pence has named Deborah Frye executive director of the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency. For the past year, she served as deputy director and chief of staff for PLA. Pence has also named appointments to several boards and commissions.
Pence’s other appointments include:
- Indiana State Commission on Aging: Judith Schoon
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Rules Board: John Companik and James Dillard
- Certification Appeal Board: Terry Dove, John Good, Vicky Haire, Robert Pendergast
- Indiana Charter School Board: Dr. Virginian Calvin
- Emergency Medical Services Commission: Dr. Sara Brown
- Emergency Medical Services Commission – Technical Advisory Committee: Dr. Edwin Eppler
- Healthy Hoosiers Foundation Board: Amy McConkey Robbins
- Historic Preservation Review Board: April Sievert
- Mental Health & Addiction Services Development Program Board: Dr. R. Andrew Chambers, Richard Hooker, Dr. William Kronenberger, Dr. Angela McNelis
- Physical Therapy Committee: Megan Certo
- Rehabilitation Services Commission: Tony Cross
- Speech Pathologists & Audiologists Board of Examiners: Balaraju Chinthala
- Committee for the Purchase of Products and Services of Persons w/Severe Disabilities – State Use Committee: William Coleman, Jr.
- West Central Economic Development District: Charles McLean