Six Indiana hospitals have received national recognition for their focus on technology. The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives selects its Most Wired list based on survey results related to how health systems promote technology to further increase care in their communities.
Indiana hospitals or health systems on the list:
- Parkview Health- Fort Wayne
- Deaconess Health- Evansville
- Johnson Memorial Hospital- Franklin
- Richard Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center- Indianapolis
- Rush Memorial Hospital- Rushville
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System- Ft. Wayne
"The bar was raised this year for organizations hoping to be recognized among the Most Wired," said Ron Double, chief information officer, Parkview Health. "So to see that we were still ranked in the 92nd percentile among all participating organizations speaks volumes about the work Parkview’s Information Services team has done to create a sustainable IT infrastructure, advance care delivery and implement security measures to protect our electronic assets."
To view the entire list of ‘Most Wired" visit here.