One Southern Indiana has announced the finalists for the 2015 Appreciating and Celebrating Excellence Awards. The new event celebrates professionals in areas including business history, community involvement, response to adversity, newly-created opportunities and innovation in products or services.
The winners will be announced on November 17 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Kye’s II in Jeffersonville.
This year’s finalists include:
James W. Robinson Young Professional of the Year
- Teressa Jackson, Rauch Inc.
- Micah Jorrisch, Family & Children’s Place
- Jill Peden, L&D Mail Masters, Inc.
- Cara Silletto, Crescendo Strategies
Kevin Hammersmith Community Leader
- Joseph Brown, Rodefer Moss & Co, PLLC
- Diane Fischer, L&D Mail Masters, Inc.
- Stefanie Griffith, Strandz Salon & Threadz Boutique
Sam Day Professional of the Year
- Dr. Daniel Eichenberger, Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services
- Ingrid Hernandez, InGrid Design
- Christy Smallwood, Arkham Executive, LLC
“This is a new event that we expect will become a favorite for our members,” said Wendy Dant Chesser, president and CEO of 1si. “Not only do we have a fantastic selection of finalists but we also will be holding the signature event during lunch which adds a different but energizing sense of celebration and excitement. Our goal is for the ACE Awards to be an event the audience will be talking about around the water cooler the next day and anticipating next year.”
One Southern Indiana is the chamber of commerce and economic development organization for Clark and Floyd counties.