Mary Agnew has been appointed director of architectural services for Indianapolis-based Odle McGuire Shook. She has more than 30 years of experience in architecture. Agnew brings a diverse portfolio of expertise in commercial, corporate, life science, hospitality, government and educational facility design. She has designed or collaborated on very impressive architectural projects.
• Eli Lilly and Co.
• Former Indiana National Bank Building
• Westin Hotel
• Guide Corp. Research Facility
• Hellyer Communications Headquarters
• Indiana University Kokomo School of Nursing
• University of Indianapolis
• St. Joseph’s College
Agnew graduated with honors from the University of Kentucky. She is LEED AP and NCARB Certified and has professional affiliations with the American Institute of Architects.