The Northwest Indiana Business RoundTable has announced its 2019 executive board of directors. Representatives on the board come from Northwest Indiana industries, and work to improve safety and quality across construction projects in the region.
Jim Jorgensen from Hoeppner Wagner & Evans LLP has this year joined the independent, non-profit council of local firms committed to the improvement of construction and maintenance projects as the association’s legal counsel.
“The members of NWIBRT are very diverse and often have unique questions, making Mr. Jorgensen’s experience on our executive board a very welcome fit. We’re very happy that he’s joining us,” said Andrea Pearman, executive director.
The 2019 members of the executive board of directors are:
- Chairman, Don Bull, NIPSCO
- Vice Chairman, Joseph Lampert, ArcelorMittal – Indiana Harbor
- Treasurer, Tim Ross, Franciscan Health
- Secretary, Dewey Pearman, Construction Advancement Foundation
- Legal Counsel, Jim Jorgenson, Hoeppner Wagner & Evans LLP
- Executive Director, Andrea Pearman, NWIBRT