The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership has elected 2018 directors of its Governing Board.
The Governing Board is responsible for providing strategic leadership oversight to the Regional Partnership’s operations and fiscal matters.
The members elected to serve from 2018-2021 are:
• Karl Bandemer, Deputy Mayor with the City of Fort Wayne;
• Tamara Boucher, Managing Director of HALDRUP USA;
• Mike Cahill, President and CEO of Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana;
• Jim Cook, Executive Director of JPMorgan Chase Bank;
• Barry Eppley, Wabash County Commissioner;
• Trevor Hobbs, Executive Director of the Adams County Economic Development Corporation;
• Nancy Jordan, Senior Vice President of Individual Annuity Operations at Lincoln Financial;
• Raymond Kusisto, CEO of Ortho NorthEast;
• David McFadden, President of Manchester University; and
• Kathleen Randolph, CEO of Northeast Indiana Works.
Governing Board members elected to the executive committee are:
• Chair Jeff Turner, Senior Vice President of Metal Technologies;
• Immediate Past Chair Scott Glaze, Chairman and CEO of Fort Wayne Metals;
• Vice Chair Sherilyn Emberton, President of Huntington University;
• Secretary Tom Niezer, Partner at Barrett McNagny LLP;
• Treasurer David Findlay, President and CEO of Lake City Bank;
• ROC Chair Raymond Kusisto, CEO of Ortho NorthEast;
• Public Official representative Mayor Joe Thallemer with the City of Warsaw; and
• LEDO Council Chair Chad Kline, Executive Director of Wells County Economic Development.