TechPoint, the nonprofit growth accelerator for Indiana’s technology sector, has opened nominations for its 24th annual Mira Awards. The awards will feature 18 “Best of Tech” categories, 10 of which are new this year.
This year’s new awards include a digital transformation award focused on corporate teams driving digital adoption, and a product innovation of the year award focused on scientific achievements and tech R&D efforts, as well as an education impact award recognizing STEM educators, organizations, and programs, among others.
TechPoint says this year’s award categories “reflect the importance of technology as an enabler of all industries,” as well as a focus on talent pathways into tech careers and disruptive digital innovation.
“CIOs, IT departments and other tech innovators and entrepreneurs rose to the challenge of growing digital connectivity and productivity during the pandemic,” said Ting Gootee, CEO of TechPoint. “In addition to demonstrated resilience, we are now faced with the opportunity to leapfrog digital innovation roadmaps in a truly transformative manner.”
The 2023 TechPoint Mira Awards and categories are listed below:
- NEW – Digital Transformation Award
- NEW – Product Innovation of the Year
- NEW – Product Launch of the Year
- NEW – Disruptor of the Year
- NEW – Deal of the Year
- NEW – Entrepreneurial Service Excellence Award
- Service Partner of the Year
- Startup of the Year
- Scale-up of the Year
TALENT & PIPELINE
- NEW – Nextech K-12 Computer Science Teacher of the Year ($1,000 Grant)
- TechPoint Foundation for Youth Bridge Builder Award ($1,000 Grant)
- NEW – Education Impact Award
- NEW – Mission41K Talent Champion Award
- NEW – Student Entrepreneur of the Year
- NEW – Tech Team of the Year
- Rising Entrepreneur Award
- Exceptional Employer Award
- TechPoint Trailblazer Award
Nominations are being accepted through January 27 and winners will be announced April 22.
You can learn more about the awards and application process by clicking here.