Downtown Indy Inc.’s board of directors has re-elected its chair and elected a new vice chair and treasurer/secretary to guide the board. The board has also added eight new members.
Former IUPUI Chancellor Charles Bantz remains chair, new vice chair is Joe Whitsett of TWG Development LLC and new treasurer/secretary is Indianapolis Zoo Executive Vice President Karen Burns.
• Allison Barber, WGU Indiana
• William A. Browne, Jr. (pictured), RATIO Architects
• Andrew B. Buroker (pictured), Faegre Baker Daniels
• Lesley Crane, Indiana Department of Administration
• Nadine Givens, PNC Bank
• David Hakanson, Gannett Indiana, IndyStar
• J.A. Lacy, LDI, Ltd.
• Tanya Sovinski, Indianapolis Power & Light
• Nathan Brames, EY
• Brian Burdick, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
• Greg Chester, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Jim Dora, Jr., General Hotels Corp.
• Adairius Gardner, Indiana University Health
• John Griffin, Central Indiana Building Trades Council
• C. Perry Griffith, Denison Parking Inc.
• Steven Humke, Ice Miller LLP
• Craig Huse, St. Elmo Steak House
• Kalen Jackson, Indianapolis Colts
• Jarrett Jones, Rolls-Royce North America
• Jason Leet, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• David Lies, OneAmerica Financial Partners Inc.
• Tim Massey, BMO Harris Bank
• Steve Menser, IBEW Local #481
• Kristen Metzger, Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.
• Jeff Miller, City-County Council
• Darin Moody, Eli Lilly and Co.
• Vop Osili, City-County Council
• Keith Shopnick, Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
• Krista Skidmore, FlashPoint
• J. Albert Smith, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Angela Smith Jones, Office of the Mayor
• Dennis Sponsel, RJE Business Interiors
• Todd Taylor, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
• Amy Conrad Warner, IUPUI
• Robert Reynolds, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
• Jerry Semler, OneAmerica Financial Partners Inc.
• Leonard Hoops, Visit Indy
• Stevi Stoesz Kersh, Indianapolis City Market
• Sherry Seiwert, Downtown Indy, Inc.
• Tim Boruff, Downtown Indy, Inc.
• Bob Schultz, Downtown Indy, Inc.
Indianapolis Downtown MARKETING Inc. has announced new board officers and directors. You can see the list by clicking here.