The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership has elected the 2019 directors of its Governing Board.
The Governing Board is responsible for providing strategic leadership oversight to the Regional Partnership’s operations and fiscal matters.
Governing Board members elected to serve from 2019-2022:
- Sherilyn Emberton, President of Huntington University;
- Brian Emerick, Owner & CEO of Micropulse;
- Jeff Gery, Chief Legal Officer of Ash Brokerage;
- Anton King, Executive Director of the DeKalb Economic Development Partnership;
- Isaac Lee, Executive Director of Steuben County Economic Development Corporation;
- Michael Packnett, President & CEO of Parkview Health;
- Nelson Peters, Allen County Commissioner;
- Mark Millett, President & CEO of Steel Dynamics, Inc.;
- John Miller, President of Consumer Sales & Operations of Best-One Tire & Service;
- Tom Niezer, Partner at Barrett McNagny;
- Joe Thallemer, Mayor of Warsaw; and
- Jeff Turner, Senior Vice President & Legal Counsel of Metal Technologies.