NAWBO presents Visionary Awards
The Indiana chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners has announced the 2022 honorees of its Visionary Award. The organization says the awards honors the success of women business owners and those that support them.
NAWBO helps women business owners to connect and engage with others in the business community.
The recipients include:
- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year: Leslie Bailey, Indy Maven/Maven Space
- Indianapolis Choice: Shirley Tang-Audritsh, Eli Lilly and Company
- Member of the Year: Karen Hayes Young, Hayes Young Law
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Citizens Energy Group
- Woman Business Owner of the Year: Jessica Nickloy, Etica Group
NAWBO presented Leslie Bailey with a $1,200 scholarship. The scholarship provides educational assistance and financial support to emerging businesses so they can continue their education, while enhancing both personal and professional growth.