The Indianapolis chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners has announced the recipients of its 2021 Visionary Awards. The organization says the awards honor “the success of women business owners and those that support them.”
The awards were presented this week during the organization’s 17th annual Visionary Awards Luncheon in Indianapolis. The recipients include:
- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year: Mel McMahon Stone (Indiana Owned)
- Indianapolis Choice: Jennifer Ping (Krieg DeVault)
- NAWBO-Indianapolis Member of the Year: Gayle Ross
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Indianapolis Airport Authority
- Woman Business Owner of the Year: Kristen Cooper (The Startup Ladies)
Additionally, the organization presented its Entrepreneur Scholarship to Mira Cassidy, owner of Luxurious Getaways in Indy. The scholarship is given to a member for professional development purposes.