Market Wagon among fastest growing companies in the Midwest
Inc. has released a list of the fastest growing private companies across the U.S. and 12 Indiana companies are among those being recognized in the Midwest for having an “outsized impact” on the 12-state region. Collectively, the Midwest businesses saw median growth over the past year of 160% and created nearly 23,000 new jobs.
The top-ranked Indiana company is Indianapolis-based Market Wagon, coming in No. 13. The online farmers market has than 2,500 farmers and artisans selling their wares through the portal. The company reported 1,058% business growth and serves more than 60,000 customers.
Noblesville-based Lifeboost Coffee was the second highest Hoosier company at No. 19. It reported 866% growth. The company touts its “clean coffee” that supports small, sustainable farms and wildlife protection.
Other Indiana companies include:
- No. 45 – Parcil Safety (Evansville) +355%
- No. 54 – Fire Dawgs Junk Removal (Indy) +291%
- No. 61 – Society for Diversity Inc. (Indy) +275%
- No. 82 – AccuComp Appraisal Services (Fort Wayne) +204%
- No. 107 – Remodel Health (Indy) +150%
- No. 128 – Ruoff Mortgage (Fort Wayne) +118%
- No. 147 – VIV (Newburgh) +98%
- No. 187 – FormAssembly Inc. (Bloomington) +71%
- No. 200 – Reciprocal Technologies (Noblesville) +61%
- No. 202 – Willams Creek Management Corp. (Plainfield) +60%
The two fastest growing Midwest companies are Hardbody Supplements LLC, which sells body performance products, and subsidiary Hardbody Coaching LLC, which is an online personal training program. The Lenexa, Kansas-based companies saw business growth more than 21,000%
Click here to access the full list, including descriptions of each company.