The Indiana Manufacturers Association has unveiled its 2021 Manufacturers Hall of Fame inductees and Manufacturing Excellence Award winners. The organization says the honorees are being recognized for their substantial contributions to the state’s manufacturing industry.
“These individuals and companies and their employees are the lifeblood of Indiana’s economy,” IMA Chief Executive Officer Brian Burton said in a news release. “Throughout the pandemic and continuing today, manufacturers have led the way and continue to break new ground through connection and innovation. Hoosier manufacturers continually rise to challenges by finding new and inventive ways to achieve success.”
The 2021 Manufacturers Hall of Fame Inductees include:
- Elliott Co. of Indianapolis
- IDI Composites International, Noblesville
- NIPSCO, Merrillville
- Peerless Machine & Tool Corp., Marion
- R & R Engineering Co. Inc., Summitville
The 2021 Manufacturing Excellence Award winners include:
- Community Impact Winner: Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, Princeton
- Emerging Leader Winner: Justyna Rohrig of General Motors Corp., Bedford
- Innovation Excellence Winners: Brampton Brick Inc., Farmersburg and Wabash National Corp., Lafayette
- Lifetime Achievement Winner: Paul Perkins, Amatrol, Jeffersonville
- Manufacturing Talent Champion Winners: BWX Technologies, Mount Vernon and QuikCut Inc., Fort Wayne.