The Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs is sponsoring a series of community exchanges over the next several months as part of the Indiana Main Street program. The meetings will allow participating communities and others to discuss local issues and tactics being employed to address community needs.
The meetings are open to any individuals in their respective communities, not just those affiliated with Indiana Main Street organizations. OCRA says each exchange will focus on one of the National Main Street Four Point Approaches: Design, Economic Vitality, Organization, Promotion, and 4 Point Refresh.
The schedule of the Indiana Main Street Community Exchanges includes:
- June 23: Newburgh (Warrick Co) – Promotion
- August 25: Cambridge City (Wayne Co) – Economic Vitality
- September 22: North Liberty (St. Joseph Co) – 4 Point Refresh
- October 20: Jeffersonville (Clark Co) – Design
- November 17: Terre Haute (Vigo Co) – Organization
You can find more information about the exchanges, including registration, by clicking here.