The Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series has announced its 41st class. The program accepts 25 members each year and is designed to grow the ranks of central Indiana community leaders.
Vice President of Programs & Alumni Relations and SKL Program Director at Leadership Indianapolis Rebecca King says "through their participation in this SKL class, these young professionals are investing in themselves as a new generation of leaders. They are making a public commitment to playing a key role in Central Indiana’s future and our community will be strengthened by their passion, insight, and leadership."
The leadership class will meet each month from September through June. Central Indiana Community Foundation Chief Executive Officer Brian Payne will serve as moderator and says "I’ve been a passionate advocate for SKL ever since I was a participant in SKL Class XXI exactly 20 years ago. A commitment to leadership engagement and development is one of the things that makes our community so special."
Class XLI will meet monthly from September through June.
- Waseema Ali, Managing Director, Desmond Tutu Center for Peace, Reconciliation, and Global Justice at Butler University and the Christian Theological Seminary
- Samantha Julka, President and Founder, DORIS
- Kevin Berkopes, Executive Director, Mathematics Assistance Center & Statistics Assistance Center at IUPUI
- Tyler Kalachnik, Partner, Ice Miller LLP
- Angela Carr Klitzsch, President & CEO, EmployIndy
- Craig McCormick, Principal and Owner, Blackline Studio
- Kiahna Davis, Director of Finance, The Mentor Network
- Mark Nottingham, Broker and Owner, Nottingham Realty Group
- Brandi Davis-Handy, Communications Leader, AES United States
- Dane Nutty, Executive Director, Indy Public Safety Foundation
- Elizabeth Evans, CFP®, Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- Michael Pettry, Executive Director, Indianapolis Symphonic Choir
- Gregory Gotwald, Partner/Attorney, Plews Shadley Racher & Braun LLP
- Brad Rateike, Founding Principal, Bar Communications
- Marisol Gouveia, Director of Membership & Engagement, Indianapolis Zoo
- Nicole Sheetz, Vice President of Community Engagement, Joy’s House
- Tyler Graves, Business Development, Wessler Engineering
- Morgan Snyder, Director of Leisure Communications, Visit Indy
- Heather Hall, Vice President of Community Development, Sun King Brewing Co.
- Sara VanSlambrook, Senior Program Officer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Lori Hazlett, President, Indianapolis Parks Foundation
- Nickolas Williams, Associate Director of Regional Advancement, Indiana University Foundation
- Kristin Hess, Marketing and Brand Manager, FlashPoint
- Barry Wormser, Principal Attorney, Wormser Legal LLC
- Patrick Jessee, CEO and Executive Director, Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity & Foundation