The Junior League of Indianapolis has announced its 2021-22 Board of Directors and Management Council. The team of women, headed by incoming President Stephanie Flittner, will lead JLI as it celebrates 100 years of service to central Indiana in 2022.
The Board of Directors is composed of 10 active members who have contributed hundreds of volunteer hours and have dedicated themselves to JLI and giving back to the Indianapolis community. They are responsible for governance and management of JLI, an all-volunteer organization with a mission to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women and improve the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Flittner, who will serve a two-year term as president, joined the Junior League of Evansville in 2013 and transferred to JLI in 2016. She serves as risk manager and assistant general counsel at Shiel Sexton Company and holds an industrial and operations engineering degree from the University of Michigan and a law degree from Indiana University McKinney School of Law.
Elizabeth Scott will serve as Flittner’s executive vice president. Scott transferred to JLI from the Junior League of Orange County California in 2018. She most recently served as the League’s marketing vice president.
Additional members of the board are:
- Amanda Gallagher – Secretary
- Shannon McGeorge – Treasurer
- Elizabeth Scott – Executive Vice President
- Erika Steuerwald – Nominating Chair
- Suzanne Brittain, Katasha S. Butler, Amber Finley, Elizabeth Kinder, Lindsay McGuire – Directors at Large
Members management council are:
- Kim Bugg – Community Vice President
- Mollie Tavel Kaback – Fund Development Vice President
- Cat Patterson Grants – Vice President
- Amanda Faulkenberg – Grants Vice President-elect
- Lauren Nottoli – Marketing Vice President
- Madison Weintraut – Membership Vice President
- Samantha Burke – Training and Civic Engagement Vice President
- Katie Lenz – Nominating Chair-elect