The Jackson County Industrial Development Corp. is hosting a job fair Tuesday and Wednesday in Seymour. Manufacturers, schools and banks are among the dozens of organizations set to take part in the "Destination Hire Me!" event.
The event is scheduled to run Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Shoppes of Seymour Outlet Center. Attendees are encouraged to bring multiple copies of their resumes.
Information about free training opportunities and services will also be available.
The JCIDC says employers will have information on full-time and part-time job opportunities, summer jobs and internships. School administrators and staff will also be on hand to discuss school choices for pre-kindergarten through post-secondary education.
The employers attending the event include:
- Aisin Drivetrain Inc.
- Aisin U.S.A. Mfg Inc.
- Brownstown Central Community Schools
- City of Seymour
- Columbus Area Career Connection
- Crothersville Community Schools
- Cummins (Seymour Engine Plant)
- Elwood Staffing
- Excel Manufacturing Inc.
- Harrison College
- Immanuel Lutheran School
- Indiana National Guard
- Indiana University Purdue University Columbus
- Ivy Tech Community Collerge
- Jackson County Bank
- Jackson County Learning Center
- Jackson County Visitors Center
- Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
- McDowell (Adult Ed)
- Milestone Contractors
- O&k American Corp.
- Old National Bank
- On My Way Pre-K
- Pet Supplies Plus
- Pro-Form Plastics Inc.
- Resource Mfg.
- Rose Acre Farms Inc.
- Royalty Roofing
- Schneck Medical Center
- Seymour Community Schools
- Seymour Midwest (Manufacturing)
- Seymour Tubing Inc.
- SMX Staffing
- The Peoples Bank
- Trinity Lutheran High School
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center
- Zion Preschool and Kindergarten