The Indiana Rural Health Association has created the IRHA Fellowship Program, which is designed to bring upper-level undergraduates, graduates and early-stage career healthcare professionals together with rural healthcare leaders around Indiana. Twelve Hoosiers, both students and professionals, were selected to create the first cohort.
The selected fellows are:
- Desmond Atem, Saint Mary’s College and Notre Dame University
- Michele Clark, Sycamore Springs
- Tracy Craft, Indiana University East
- Casandre Crenshaw, Butler University
- Haleigh Kampman, IUPUI
- Lara Kish, LifeSmart Youth
- Katie Lugar, Indiana State University
- Lauren Majors, Sonder Health
- Maria Szeszol, Butler University
- Mitchell Western, DCMH/Franklin College
- MacKenzie Whitener, IUPUI
- Hayley Sutherland, Butler University
The new group of fellows will speak during the 2019 IRHA Conference in June at French Lick. Their program will culminate with formal presentations to the IRHA Board toward the end of the year.