The Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership has named Randy Reichmann, mentor at Edge Mentoring, chairman of the board. The new board officers include: Vice-Chair Robert Manuel, president, University of Indianapolis; Secretary Al Smith, chairman, Chase Indiana and Treasurer Gina Miller, senior vice president of operations and chief financial officer, United Way of Central Indiana.
INHP has also added seven new members to its board of directors. As an organization, INHP’s board is comprised of eight mayoral appointees, five United Way of Central Indiana appointees, eight contributing members and three at-large community members. Board additions for 2017 include:
- Mayoral appointee – Joseph Whitsett, chief executive officer, TWG Development
- Mayoral appointee – Jennifer Green, president, Insight Development
- Mayoral appointee – Steve Campbell, president, Campbell Strategies, LLC
- Contributor – John Corbin, regional president, Huntington Bank
- Contributor – Jeffrey Kittle, president and CEO, Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc.
- Contributor – Greg Fennig, vice president of public affairs, Indianapolis Power & Light
- Community – Anthony Mason, president and CEO, Indianapolis Urban League