Junior Achievement of Central Indiana has announced the winners of its annual Indy’s Best and Brightest event. The honor recognizes young professionals age 40 and under “for their professional success and philanthropic impact” on the community.
A total of 100 finalists in 10 categories were announced in February. All finalists were honored at the event Thursday in downtown Indianapolis, but 10 were selected as winners of their respective categories.
The winners include:
- ACCOUNTING: ZeNai Brooks, CPA – Cummins
- BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES: Amanda Rubeck – STAR Financial Bank
- EDUCATION & NONPROFIT: Matt Impink – EmployIndy
- GOVERNMENT: Portia Bailey-Bernard – Indy Chamber
- HEALTH & LIFE SCIENCES: Natraj Reddy Ammakkanavar MD – Community Hospitals Oncology Physicians and Community Health Network Precision Genomics Program
- LAW: Barath S. Raman – Lewis Wagner Attorneys, LLP
- MANUFACTURING, RETAIL & SERVICES: Megan Custodio – Dittoe Public Relations
- MEDIA, SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT: Meaghan Banks – Pacers Sports & Entertainment
- REAL ESTATE, DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION: Adrian Russell – Shiel Sexton Company
- TECHNOLOGY: Lujia Zhang – Resultant
(pictured left to right) Representing the event’s Presenting Sponsor, KPMG – Eric Sutphin, KPMG Indianapolis Managing Partner; ZeNai Brooks, CPA, Cummins; Amanda Rubeck, STAR Financial Bank; Matt Impink, EmployIndy; Portia Bailey-Benard, Indy Chamber; Natraj Reddy Ammakkanavar MD, Community Hospitals Oncology Physicians and Community Health Network Precision Genomics Program; Barath S. Raman, Lewis Wagner Attorneys; Megan Custodio, Dittoe Public Relations; Meaghan Banks, Pacers Sports & Entertainment; Adrian Russell, Shiel Sexton Company; Lujia Zhang, Resultant; Representing Junior Achievement – Jennifer Burk, Chief Executive Officer, Junior Achievement of Central Indiana