A gym used by the Indy Eleven professional soccer team is featured in a national publication. Men's Health says its list of “America's Best Gyms” was created by a panel of fitness advisers. Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training, better known by locals as IFAST, made the health magazine's top 10 list.
It is the only one in the Midwest on the list.
Here is the list of “America's Best Gyms”:
– Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning, Winchester, Mass.
– Results Fitness, Santa Clarita, Calif.
– Peak Performance, New York City
– DeFranco's, Wyckoff, N.J.
– Parisi Speed School, Fair Lawn, N.J.
– The Institute of Human Performance (IHP), Boca Raton, Fla.
– Competitive Athlete Training Zone (CATZ), Pasadena, Calif.
– Fitness Quest 10, San Diego, Calif.
– Philippi Sports Institute, Las Vegas
– Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training (IFAST), Indianapolis, Ind.
The gym selected in Indianapolis is located at 9402 Uptown Drive. The IFAST website says it is home to Indy Eleven, the US Women's National Team and MLS.
Source: Men's Health