The Indianapolis City Market has appointed five new members to its board of directors. The additions bring the number of board members to 13 and will help guide the business into the future.
The appointments include:
- Molly Chavers – Executive Director of IndyHub
- Robert Finch – President and Chief Executive Officer of Finch Constructors Inc.
- Lori Miser – Director of the Indianapolis Department of Public Works
- Kate Sweeney Bell – Marion County Recorder
- Brett Wineinger – Indianapolis Deputy Controller of Administration
"We are very pleased that Molly, Robert, Lori, Kate and Brett have joined the Indianapolis City Market board," says Stevi Stoesz, executive director of Indianapolis City Market. "Each new appointee comes with a distinct skill set that is valuable in taking Indianapolis City Market into the future, particularly as the Market East District of downtown Indianapolis continues to develop and grow."
Indianapolis City Market also announced its 2016 executive committee members, with Michael Solari serving as president and Bell serving as vice president. Wineinger was selected to serve as treasurer and Nora Spitznogle will serve as secretary.