The Indy Chamber has named its board of directors and corporate officers for 2015. They include executives with companies including Anthem Inc. (NYSE: ANTM), Eli Lilly and Co. (NYSE: LLY) and PNC.
December 4, 2014
Indianapolis, Ind. — Today, the Indy Chamber elected corporate officers to lead its 2015 board of directors. They include:
– Chair: Rob Hillman, Anthem
– Vice Chair: Enrique Conterno, Eli Lilly
– President: Michael Huber, Indy Chamber
– Treasurer and Vice Chair Elect: Connie Bond Stuart, PNC
– Secretary: Rafael Sanchez, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
“The strength of the Indy Chamber is a direct reflection of the commitment of our members. We are fortunate to have dedicated business leaders who are engaged in our efforts to grow our regional economy and this team of board leadership will undoubtedly continue our mission to have the greatest impact we can on our members and our community,” said Michael Huber, president and CEO of the Indy Chamber.
The Indy Chamber is also pleased to announce the newest members of its board of directors. Joining the board is:
– Mr. Jim Birge, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
– Dr. Bernard Franklin, NCAA
– Ms. Jackie Morales, Morales Group
– Mr. Joseph M. Perkins, Jr., Cummins Inc.
– Mr. Mamon Powers III, Powers and Sons Construction
– Mr. Clay Robinson, Sun King Brewery
– Mr. Mario Rodriguez, Indianapolis Airport Authority
– Mr. Paul Rothwell, SmartIT
– Ms. Jennifer Zinn, Roche Diagnostics
About Indy Chamber
The Indy Chamber is the voice of progress and improvement for the Indianapolis region's business community. With membership of nearly 2,500 businesses representing 230,000 employees in the Indianapolis region, the Indy Chamber is leading the effort to strengthen the business climate, improve the state of education, revitalize neighborhoods and enhance the region's workforce. In 2012, the Indy Chamber merged with Indy Partnership, Develop Indy, and Business Ownership Initiative. For more information about the Indy Chamber, visit IndyChamber.com.
Source: Indy Chamber