Six new members have been added to the Indiana Youth Institute’s board of directors. They include executives from Carmel-based CNO Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: CNO), Ivy Tech Community College and Evansville-based Vectren Corp. (NYSE: VVC).
The new board member have already begun their 2016 term. They are:
- CNO Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer Bradley Bodell
- Ivy Tech Community College Associate Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs Keisha White
- Vectren VP of Community Sustainability Jeff Whiteside
- WestPoint Finanical Financial Planner Joe Nierman
- Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs South Central Community Liaison Keeley Stingel
- PNC Bank Treasury Management Officer Nicholas Candis
Outgoing IYI board members are: Kyle DeFur, president, TrueU; Kelly Dillon, manager of external affairs and internal communications, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana; Louie Gonzalez, vice chancellor/dean, Ivy Tech Community College; Dana Huber, vice president of marketing and public relations, Huber’s Orchard, Winery & Vineyards; Eddie Melton, manager of corporate citizenship and employee involvement, NIPSCO; Bradley Rhorer, manager – HR, training and performance manager, Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.; Kathy Schoettlin, executive vice president of community relations and social responsibility officer, Old National Bank and Board Chair Charles Sursa, senior vice president of investments, The Sursa Griner Group of Raymond James & Associates Inc.