Indiana has placed three schools on the Value Colleges Top 50 Best Value Undergraduate Business Schools for 2019. The website uses three qualifications to make their list: College Consensus ranking, annual total costs and early career salaries as reported to payscale.com.
University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business finished 6th. The website touted the innovative coursework, experiential learning concentrations and small classes offered at Mendoza. Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management came in at no. 22, as the website highlighted the school’s freshman mentor programs and small class sizes. IU’s Kelley School of Business finished 25th on the top 50 list. Value Colleges notes the 18 majors and 4 minors offered at Kelley to ensure students are prepared with a real-world curriculum.
The top 5:
- University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business
- Cornell University, Dyson School of Applied Economics & Management
Click here for the entire list.