Several Indiana universities are included in the U.S. News & World Report ranking of the Best Online Bachelor’s Degree programs. The ranking features institutions with the best online baccalaureate-level programs, most of which are degree-completion oriented.
The publication says schools were assessed based on four categories: Engagement, Services and Technologies, Faculty Credentials and Training, and Expert Opinion. Indiana University in Bloomington is the highest-ranked Hoosier school on the list at No. 21, followed by Ball State University at No. 39 and Purdue University Northwest at No. 48.
The full list of Indiana schools includes:
- Indiana University, Bloomington: 21
- Ball State University, Muncie: 39
- Purdue University – Northwest, Hammond: 48
- Marian University, Indianapolis: 107
- Purdue University – Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne: 152
- Indiana State University, Terre Haute: 179
- University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis: 179
- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville: 211
- Goshen College, Goshen: 256-337
- Indiana Institute of Technology, Fort Wayne: 256-337
- Oakland City University, Oakland City: 256-337
- St. Mary-of-the-Woods College, Saint Mary of the Woods: 256-337
- Trine University, Angola: 256-337
You can view the full ranking by clicking here.
U.S. News also released its ranking of the ‘Best Online MBA Programs’ in the country, which includes several Hoosier representatives. The list was based on categories including Engagement, Expert Opinion, Faculty Credentials and Training, Services and Technologies, and Student Excellence.
The Hoosier representatives on the list include:
- Indiana University, Bloomington (Kelley): 3
- Ball State University, Muncie (Miller): 17
- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville: 81
- Anderson University, Anderson: 115
- Goshen College, Goshen: 224-295
- Indiana Institute of Technology, Fort Wayne: 224-295
You can view the full list by clicking here.