The 2018 members of the Indiana Manufacturers Association Hall of Fame were inducted during a luncheon this week in Indianapolis. This year’s class represents industries including metal manufacturing, paper production, and energy.
IMA President and Chief Executive Officer Brian Burton says the IMA Manufacturers Hall of Fame recognizes positive achievements of Hoosier companies. "Indiana is the most manufacturing-intensive state in the country, and the largest industry sector in our state. Manufacturing is the number-one wage payer and employer of Hoosiers," Burton said.
The 2018 inductions:
- Alcoa Corporation
- American Lawn Mower Company/Great States Corporation
- Bloomfield Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Grote Industries, Inc.
- International Paper Company
- J. D. Gould Company, Inc.
- Jasper Engines & Transmissions
- Kennedy Tank & Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Rochester Metal Products Corp.
- Steel Tank and Fabricating Corporation
- Vectren Corporation
- Wabash MPI